Old 07-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Jamiestitcher62

Right now my Schmoo is outside snoozing on the deck and Misty is wandering around, she finally came downstairs and is checking stuff out. I will definitely keep her in her room tonight and tomorrow while at work for awhile.

They both have their claws, but to Schmoo's credit she didn't ask to go out all day and stayed in the general vicinity of where Misty was, just observing and the occasional growl and hiss. I did get the Feliway (which was from another thread where I was asking about Schmoo's depression on losing her older buddy). I really think it helps.

Misty slept with me on my bed this afternoon, while Schmoo laid on the floor. Schmoo is my usual nighttime sleeping buddy, so we'll see how that goes.

I really don't know much about her except that she belonged to a hoarder and hasn't had any lovins', but all she seems to want to do is nudge and headbutt and roll around on the floor. She is scratching at the furniture though, I have 4 sisal posts all over the house, we'll have to break her of that habit fast.