Old 07-18-2011, 03:25 PM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by Honchey
Originally Posted by janRN
I went on a Road Trip last Friday and one of the ladies was working on a rope rug in the car. I'd like to learn how to do this but I really don't need another "project". I've promised myself my next project will be to learn to use EQ7 (unless something else distracts me; I swear I have Quilters ADD).

I made a block with nurse fabric that I'm going to use as a label. It has a lot of white space around the center nurse block. How can we identify our little group? I somehow want to note that this was done as part of an internet group but don't know how to word it. You guys are clever: please suggest a good label we can do, too. I for one would never have completed something so large without all your support. I probably would have stopped at wallhanging size. Somehow I want to acknowledge this support.
Hi Jan, I'm thinking of designing an embroidered label with "The Quilting board FWS Quilt-Along"
August 4, 2010 - Ending?
Participants - List of Names
I have to start using my emb machine. I spent all that money on it and only use it for quilting. I could make some for our group if you all would like. :-P
Oh how cool! The wording is just perfect! I would love one! (I would need two as I'm making mine into 2 lap quilts.) I'd be happy to send you $$$ for your time.