Old 05-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

well, I am just gonna jump in and start replying, maybe read others later.
I have so many answers to this question.
I have known for forty forevers, that I work best, in an empty house, however, when my girls were growing up, I was never alone, but nobody actually bothered me, when I was at machine...but let the phone ring...most popular person on earth!!! :roll:
Now, if there were classes available here, and I had the money, would love to spend some time with other quilters, but when i was in high school, I always talked all through study hall, so don't think I would actually get much done.
Oh, I definitely would give the teacher my full attention, while she was explaining something, but then put us on our own? yack, yack, yack...
I'm the same, if at mo-sheen, and phone rings, even though it is portable, I can't talk on phone, and quilt...some sewing projects, yes...quilting, no...takes too much precision, and I am a ripper. If it ain't right...unless I'm almost dead,...and have felt like that at times...it's coming out.
Did something recently, and was so tired, didn't see something until I saw it in a picture! Too late to change that!
So, all in all, don't think i would pay to listen to my own voice. I have a karaoke machine, i can do that with! :lol: