View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:05 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

pittsburgpam wrote:
I have a cardboard box in my sewing room that I toss anything over an inch or so into. I have another one that is for trash so I can just carry it down to the bin when it's full.

I'm thinking that some of those tiny scraps, little slivers even that are taken off when squaring, would probably make nice stuffing for something if they are all scredded into bits.
[/quote]

nothing goes to waste in my sewing room either. I have a big container by machine for scraps, and a bag tied to leg of table for all threads, and tiny bits, for stuffing things. You would be surprised how fast they can fill up. Also have containers, for larger pieces, all marked by size.
hmm, sure gotta work on my organization, don't I? I may be a bit of a nut, about being organized, and you would think it takes too much patience or time, but think of the time you'd save, if like me, when you want something, you know exactly where to look :wink:
not bragging, just sharing. If your a tosser...umm, I'm sorry...just don't tell me, lol...hurts my feelings to think of all those bunnies that gave their little cotton tails, so we could have fabric, and then they go to that huge...ah,...starting to get visuals...can't go there...la la la la la...
ok, i'm ok...it's alright...saving all the bunny tails I can :wink: