Old 07-19-2011, 01:41 PM
1234Irene

Wow.......I am speechless. But you all are right. I need to sit down with her, and get a notebook for the plans and lists. I guess the good thing going for us right now is, the grooms family is up in Long Island, while we are down here in Oklahoma.......lol. She has been talking to the chaplain, or trying to, at the base. Will have to wait and see how that goes. She is wanting her colors to be white and silver, but I am trying to talk her out of that, as the colors are too close together. Thankfully, she is down to earth, so, I don't expect this to cast that much. I know in the city, we can find great values on the dress, but I also think she wants to keep the family tradition of mom making the dress. This has gone on in my family since my great-grandmother. I also have the wedding pearls that has been handed down for four generations. She will be the fifth that gets them.

Wow, that thought brought a tear to my eye.........wished my mom was here....... Ok gotta move forward.....we can do this........all the help and ideas gotten here is so greatly appreciated!!! Just kind of numb at the moment,. Lol thanks y'all!