View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:55 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Originally Posted by elliemay
Hi I have already seen on members avitars some gorgeous designed quilts... is there a facility for downloading patterns?? I have just this afternoon bought a book.. by Katherine Geurrier.. Quilting from start to finish.. I actually got this out from Library and found it so good I looked online.. its being delivered to my local W.H Smiths ...Newsagents... Its got everything in it... I not very good with a Rotary cutter... useless actually.. but One day...............

Guess who will be sat outside waiting for the shop to open next Monday???? :lol:
I too had trouble learning how to use the cutter, just keep trying and soon you will just have it down pat. I love this board, if I get off track and can't get in the mood to quilt, I just come on here and look at all the beautiful quilts and I am off and running. I have only been here a couple of months and have learned so much. everyone here is eager to help including me, so just ask away. :D :D
Ninnie
also, may sound funny, but while you are working on your stuff IRL, and you follow other ppl's threads of progress...after a while, you are exposed to so much, your soaking up, that you don't even realize how much better you are getting, with all this new knowledge.
It's like going to class, but WAY more fun. Pretty soon, your more confident, bc you read questions, and go, hey, I know that. You feel like you have done more than you have. sounds funny, but it's good for the ol' braino. :D
:D :D :D