Old 07-22-2011, 05:47 AM
rwquilts

Originally Posted by JeanieG
Originally Posted by weezie
Originally Posted by janRN
Jeanie & DD-great blocks as usual! Does anyone but me make some uglies?? You know what--as you put the blocks together even the uglies are pretty. Love the fabrics both of you used. And your points--perfect!
Since you mention it ... I had a devil of a time getting a quilt top of my 111 blocks. Some of the combinations I had reminded me why I've never really been a fan of "Scrappy"; my scrappy was crappy. And what was I do with all the many ugly blocks???

However, after weeks of fiddling, swapping out, and rearranging, I believe I'm happy with the end result; although I'm not finished sewing, the blocks are all in position and it doesn't make me ill to look at it.
Weezie, you make me laugh! I think your quilt will turn out beautiful just like everyone else! We have to pat ourselves on the back for hanging in there and finishing this project. Does anyone know how many people started this project and how many we have left? I'm sure the figure will surprise everyone!
I completely agree! All of our quilts will be beautiful! I don't think there are too many of us who are still up with us...but it would be fun to know! :)