Old 05-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Quiltgranny

Hi Omak,

I really appreciate your reply to both of us. Something I should've said in my original post that would've clarified some thing is, no, this isn't the worst thing we've had to deal with in our 24+ years, obviously. In fact, we are both permanently disabled with a variety of things. Mine involve cognitive problems a lot, to the point that I forget which faucet is hot and which is cold. MS, and some of the other auto immune diseases I have make many things I do on a daily basis difficult sometimes, but not all the time. Understand conceptual ideas is one of my toughest ones. For me, trying to figure out how to put all the pieces together of the boot was as difficult as
rocket science in my brain, unfortunately.

Dear hubby and I are together 24 x 7, and have been for the last several years, so yes, we are learning how to do some things together that we never did before. I knew he had this talent for art, but his own expectations are so high for himself, that he hasn't painted for eons. I think that's sad, as he is a very talented artist. We are on this earth for a relatively short time, and believe me, we usually do make the best of our time. I probably should not have posted this today as I am having a difficult time. Please do not think ill of me for typing some things that may sound so superficial to others not in our situation. Again, thanks for your comments and encouragement.

Karla