Old 05-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Quiltgranny

Originally Posted by quiltswithdogs
2K, I think the orange quilt is so cheery and happy!

2K and Quiltgranny, I have RA + other autoimmune disease troubles. Luckily, I am able to ease off the brain fog every day by taking a solid 2hour nap. Then I do some quilting, well unless it's a day my fingers don't work. So, I am very impressed with your abilities!

Cathy
Hi Cathy,

My RA is in remission, but I do also have Sjogrens and Fibro. Lucky duck I guess. At least there's more documentation out now about having multiple IA's and their crossover symptoms. I appreciate your compliment, but I do want to assure you that there are days, sometimes weeks, that I am unable to sew or quilt at all. What I have accomplished has taken more than a year at a time for each quilt.

I wish I could nap, but if I do, then I don't sleep well at all, and I don't sleep very well anyway due to the Fibro. I'm glad to hear that your naps help you so much with your brain fog. Wish it were that simple for me. Oh well, I just handle it best I can. I'm thinking maybe the big reason I do have trouble with DH's comments is because I used to be so sharp and able to do just about anything I set my mind to. Not so much anymore. Guess we just have to keep recreating what we're capable of doing and do the best we can. Hang in there.

Karla