Old 05-28-2009, 10:40 AM
omak

Originally Posted by Kj05
Originally Posted by omak
Originally Posted by kwhite
Wow good luck to you. We have just a few minor details and my new sewing room is done. My daughter called yesterday to tell me she would help me put my "Crap" back in my room. I told her to stay home I will deal with my "crap" in my way and in my time. I can see her just dumping and running.
NO ONE understands our fabric like we do, huh?
I have so many boxes of things to go through, like you ... and no one who appreciates all the intrinsic values contained therein. They just see space being taken up by ME - - when THEY want to use that space for their stuff!
I'm telling you! The burdens we must bear for the furtherance of our chosen vices ... no one knows :( no one!
:lol:
My fiance doesn't understand at all. He says it's fine if I quilt, just as long as my "stuff" can't be seen.
Reminds me of a coffee cup I saw in a quilt shop:
"My husband says I can have all of the fabric I can hide"
When I told DH about the cup, he made the mistake of smiling.
I went back the next day, bought the cup, and MORE fabric. Smiles are a seal of approval - - I think :roll:

Don't worry about hubby not seeing the fabric ... women have a gift and lots of ability ... my husband is a gem, but he barely gets his dirty clothes to the hamper .... I don't think he ever sees anything - - UNLESS! My stuff happens to be in front of something he wants <g> ....
keep em well-fed, warm, and entertained with Perry Mason, and the sky is the LIMIT! :wink: