Old 05-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Quiltgranny

Originally Posted by omak
And, do tell your darling, that we have a new calf this year, born on March 17 - - I named her PADDY.
I love those date things <g>
Oh, heck ... I just really enjoy life and living, even the parts that don't look like what I thought they should.
He will enjoy hearing this as he is a retired farmer from the Midwest. That was "pre us", but he sure did enjoy it, tho. Takes money we don't have to do. He quietly pines for them times when he watches his ol Westerns and others on his VHS tapes.

In fact, one of his lung problems is caused from dusty fields and grain bins, called Histoplasmosis - often a problem for some back in the Midwest regions. This was not the cause of his lung cancer, in fact the docs still don't know why he has it, but is a separate issue altogether. When first diagnosed in 97, and then the removal of most of his lung in early 98, the doc gave him 5-8 years to live. It's been nearly 12 years, he's since developed a second tumor that, praise God, is still stable. He must have some pretty good plans for us is all I can figure! :D

I just told hubby about "Paddy". He smiled and asked me to ask you if you knew what kind of music leprechauns listen to?

Hugs, Karla