Old 05-28-2009, 10:18 PM
omak

No, I do not know what kind of music a leprechaun likes (this ought to be good <g>) ...
Lisa! I am lucky I have a calf born at a normal time of year.
We mostly do AI, and I figured ... such a small herd ... no big deal HAH!
It is a big deal .... put this in your books to remember:
All calves should be born in central washington in January ... the closer to each other the better ....
even small ranchers have to have a plan .... and, a GOOD one! LOL

I like that idea about raising the floor .... reminded me!
I have an aunt who raised her floor in her garage as was suggested ... it was a single car garage/attached to the house, too! I had forgotten all about that ... but, I do remember that it made the room more cozy, and less like a garage ... she had indoor/outdoor carpeting on the floor, but remember .... she wasn't a quilter, so the floor wasn't all that big a deal.

Most of the time, remodeling in the inside of a house, unless you are changing your septic system or something won't require a permit of any kind. If it does .... MOVE! <g> I know, you love where you are, or you wouldn't be there, eh?

:roll: You know that five minute rule I am always chatting about? Well, it is that way because that is about as long as I can remember, anyway ... so, :roll: I am trying to remember what else I want to comment on ... but, I think I got caught up. :wink: so, i am going to toddle on down the list to find someone else to share my sparkling personality with before the meds kick in .... 8)