View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 10:49 PM
hpylady

Thanks to all for uplifting me with your kind remarks! I want to tell you jpthequilter, I know it is scary about the ss thing especially the way our leaders are doing. My mom is in your condition too and my brothers and sister and me are standing faithfully behind her, if it is to be, she has us. I hope you have loving children to stand behind you. As long as I am alive, mama will never be put in a rest home. I have asked her to come live with me, I bet a hundred times, but she want leave her home. I understand, I would be the same way. Miss Jeannie, I hope the best for you, I know you will be alright!

Quilting Fran: I am so sorry for the loss of your DH. I also know by my mom, the grief and the long healing process when my precious daddy died. I'll never forget, but she healed and she still misses him and loves him so much, but the hurt does ease off and you are left with the hope and know that one day you'll be together again. Thank the Lord for friends and remaining family. btw, I love your avatar. It is beautiful!

Sister madge: Good for the bookmark, pm me anytime. I'll be right here. I keep my computer on while on my sewing machine desk as I am sewing and quilting away.

Dee: That's is a good way to look at it. (Mom kissed a boo-boo)! I love it! So true, so true!