View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 09:06 PM
soniboo

Not eBay but I received a bad order a couple of months ago that really surprised me. It only had one quilty book and three Christmas booklets in it, a piece of bubblewrap and the cardboard was almost flattened because it was kinda rolled together and several inches longer, wider, and higher than it needed to be, not a regular shipping box. When I called about it and that most of my order wasn't even included the young lady told me they only put a piece of bubblewrap on top to hold it secure, they don't wrap it around the products...there was so much room in that folded over box that piece of bubblewrap wasn't holding it when it left their place. My 14 pound little dog could have fit in that box with all the empty space. The book and three booklets were scratched up on the covers and dented in the corners so I can't use them for gifts and the three Christmas ones were sold out (I was refunded rather than replaced on them). My replaced order came in a much smaller, sturdy box with no problems.

Someone in shipping sure didn't do his/her job on that order but it was corrected and I continue to order from that company since they're a popular quilty place and it was made right.