View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 06:29 PM
NCquilter

Originally Posted by crazyquilter56
Did you find out if she did have 5 kids for sure she might of just been babysitting them. I think you handled it quite good. Better then I would of. She would of known I was really upset. Maybe she was keeping the curtains for herself. She had them completed so that tells me there was no problem making them so why couldn't she get back to you. It was a scam for sure. How many other people did she scam and got away with it because they didn't want her to lose her job because of the kids. Sorry but I would of gave her the $10.00 only and told her she's lucky you didn't get her fired. I don't care if you have 1 kid or 5 if you can't do the job don't take it on. She only works sometimes so she had time to do it and get back to you. If she was a responsible person just do the curtains and give them back then none of this would of happened. Did you ask the manager if she had 5 kids for real ? When you asked if she worked there they said sometimes usually they would say 2-3 times a week what does sometimes mean. Does she have another job somewhere else with 5 kids she better if she just works sometimes.
Very true. Who knows what she was thinking, othering than trying to scam you. Unless she had a REALLY good excuse to not contact you, there has to be some other motive. I can't believe she never got back to you. Seriously, it doesn't take long to make a quick call or email. Sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. I would not have paid extra.