View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 04:58 AM
Greenheron

Originally Posted by KSCrafter
Wow, friends! I've been gone over the weekend and you've really surprised me! But I SO need the support, so I appreciate the comments. Now, let's see- he's a customer in my office, so he comes in to pay bills and do updates on his account. So, how much I see him varies. He does seem interested (I think?) and he told me his mother quilts- I don't know her. He did the work just last week and while we were talking he mentioned "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" and we kept bringing up food topics. When I argued the bill on Friday, I told him I at least owed him a pie or something, then I said oh, how about lasagna? And he readily agreed. So I gave him a check and told him we weren't done talking about this. I'm not sure how we're going to work the food deal all out yet, but I'll let you know! (Right now, I'm packing up my current household to move to the new house with the quilting shed.)

I thought maybe just a little throw quilt, manly colors like blues and browns, in a simple pattern. Nothing too time-consuming like a wedding ring or anything! (LOL!)
Have you seen the movie "Legally Blonde"? Check out Reese Witherspoon's advice to her manicurist on how to catch the eye of the UPS guy.

;-) ;-) ;-)