View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 04:50 PM
teacherbailey

Originally Posted by BeckiQuilts
I wasn't sure where to post this question, but I am so excited I can hardly type, or think. In September, my DH and I are taking a long awaited road trip from Central Alabama, to Kennebunkport Maine. We will be going the slow scenic route, and I really need some ideas for quilt "stops". I am always seeing topics about certain shops and wished I was there, so please help me out. We will travel through Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Penn., upper state New York, Vermont, and of course, Maine. Doesn't that sound fun? If you had rather pm me, that's ok, too. Thanks, friends.
If you can get to Vermont, you have to go through New Hampshire to get to Maine. The Keepsake Quilting store is in Center Harbor NH, in the central part of the state. It's a must-see!!!! (however.....it's so huge and can be overwhelming that it's better to walk in with a plan in mind and NOT do what I did, plan to buy whatever looks good. I ended up with some cute fabrics and patterns but nothing that really went together....)