Old 08-07-2011, 08:43 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

well- i did not know i was in the market for this little jem- but i am sure glad she found me :)
stopped in to a neighbors garage sale saturday morning and sitting on the floor was this little case with a singer handle--- i opened it and it just took my breath away- it was so clean- all decals intact- cord looking good- light works- every thing works- the case is the only thing about it that shows any wear- it has some damage- but the machine i do not think was used much at all-
it is a 99K- from 1956...i am going to go give it a good going over and oil it (when i get off this dog-gone computer)
i am so happy with it :thumbup:
for 3 years now i have been wanting to pick up a second machine- for taking places (i hate lugging my viking around) had looked at many different (new) machines- nothing (spoke) to me---this one...hubby was with me- he was as excited about this one as i was...
it has 1 foot-on it- one bobbin- and one needle --- no attachments were with it- i have now joined the world of singer vintage machines...oh boy ;)

new to me 99K
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237847[/ATTACH]

case is a bit rough
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237848[/ATTACH]

so beautiful in my eyes
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237849[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-237841.jpe   attachment-237842.jpe   attachment-237843.jpe