View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 06:46 AM
Patty44

I never had cats until we moved to the farm,we are like a cat magnet out here. They are all out side except one,she is the bluish gray color like a rusian blue. I let her in because she wouldn't take care of her self. She is so timid and wouldn't fight back.She is the biggest baby,wants on my lap all the time. I am more a dog person so sometmes she gets kind of irrating but we like her. Once we had a gray and white one come here, that was the meanest cat I ever saw,My sister in law called her mean Kitty,that was her ncik name. I finaly had to get rid of her,she would attack the dogs,and I had to play musical cats,put them all up while she is out,then put her in the barn let all the others out. Got to be too much,so I took her in to the animal shelter,they wouldn't have let me take her there if they knew I was out in the country but I didn't tell them I hope she got a good home with people that didn't have any other animals,I explaned every thing to them,how she didn't want others around she wanted to be the only one.She would get on top of the shead,where I had my other cat,and try to go in through the top just to get at the cat inside,then I caught her digging at the back trying to get in,just to get at that cat. I think she was a stalker. One bad kitty..........I have one named Zipper,one called Buttons,Fonzie,and Tucker,they all tolerate each other,Then Baby is in the house,then I have my daughters old cat,Cagney in the basement. She started out up stairs but she is old and getting to the point she couldn't hit the littler box. But she is in the laundry rooma nd I am down there a lot,sewing room is down there so she isn't total left out.