View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 07:48 AM
omak

WOW! Just read your response to my (or shortly after) input.
That is a lot of stress going on in your home.
Might I suggest, if your doctor didn't, that you cut out all caffeine until after the biopsy, etc. I found a lump in my breast, decided to go to DR, tried to aspirate the lump that had grown from the size of my pinky fingernail in a week to the size of my first joint of my thumb ... could'nt be aspirated, so go to have a mammogram. Just as I am leaving DR office to go get mammogram, he suggested going "no caffeine" for the next week ... showed up the next week for biopsy, and happened to mention that where the lump had been hard, it was now mushy around the edges. Quite a trip to have DR reach over and grab the lump, squish it around and say, "It sure has changed, hasn't it? Guess I had better check the mammogram." Bottom line ... knocking the caffeine off for that week changed the lump and the mammogram showed that I didn't have any reason to have a biopsy.
All I drank for a week was water and 7-up ... of course, <g> I ate, but the no caffeine solution were those two items.
As a matter of fact, a lot of problems we face have a lot to do with a physical problem we don't even know about. I am not a naturopath, by any means, but it just makes sense to up your amount of water input, since that is about the fastest, safest way I know of to flush your system ... the solution to pollution is dilution.
If it works for the environment, it should work in our bodies.