View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:16 AM
omak

Originally Posted by Jamie
No caffine!! Sorry wouldn't make it through the morning...I am cutting back, and adding more water though...I'm a bit of a coffee snob! It's an all day thing for me..even have a cup before bed...But i did decide in the mean time to cut back, and flush things out. Summer vacation for the kids starts next week..and I just can't survive without some coffee..:)
LOL ... trust me! I know coffee cups and coffee from am to pm and beyond!
Cutting back is good. And, the more water you drink, the more you will enjoy it. Just think of your coffee drinking as a habit (I always have a solution <g>) ... the process is, pouring, sitting down, picking up cup, taking a sip, setting the cup down ... pour a pitcher of water, and pour from the frig instead of the maker. If it will help :idea: put the coffee maker in the frig. ( just a thought :wink: )
Hey! You aren't going to believe this, but when I was working over Idaho way, I ran into a family who had an ADHD kiddo - - they didn't call it that, then (obviously) ... anyway, they would give the boy a cup of coffee in the morning, in the afternoon, and at night ... it really did calm him down. I was skeptical, to say the least, but sometimes, what doesn't seem to make sense is exactly what will work - - some of us are wired differently ... it's summer, mom, could it possibly hurt to share some of your coffee once in awhile??? :lol: