Thread: Not my morning
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 05:09 AM
Jamie

So I took some of the advice of some of the wonderful people on here, and no matter how bad I'm feeling right now I decided to do something productive...I have a baby quilt I started a few months back and I really wanna get it finished...so I got up early this morning to work on it..but even though i got up early( before 7 am ) all 4 of my kids were already awake, and fighting and acting up, so I made them breakfast and decided I would do my hair instead since I can't quilt with everyone acting up...that was when I realized that instead of buying shampoo and conditioner, I bought 2 shampoo's...okay ok, a little frustraiting, but maybe I can have hubby return one...So i'm thinking to myself I'm having a hard time lately, and really not myself...and I had already woken up head to toe in pain..for some odd reason... so determined to turn my day around, I decided to paint my nails, immediatly after 3 kids needed something, and there goes my freshly painted nails..and then several more events of this type all occured, there is more screaming and fighting and yet hubby sleeps through it all...what I'm getting at here, the moral of my story is, if there is something you want to do...don't let things deter you...I should have just put all the kids in there room...and done my quilting, then perhaps I wouldn't have had all the frustraitions I've been putting up with all morning lol