View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 05:32 AM
Patty44

That reminds of that cat we had when my daughter was 13.I worked at AT&T and when we got ready to go home someone on the other shift had let this cat come in with them. It was just a kitten,so I brought it home for her.He was yellow and white and had a stubie tail,so that was his name Stubie. It was her job to feed him.But of course if I didn't tell her she didn't do it. His bowl was in the kitchen,and I was sitting on the couch,he would come in to the living room sit down right in front of me and just look at me,then I would notice and say Kristi,did you fee Stubie? then she would get up go feed him. That got to be a routine,as soon as I would say her name he would jump up and run to the kitchen. He was a good cat never got on top of cabnets or any thing,but then all of a sudden he did start to get on the cabnets,he would come over while I was on the phone pestering me,When I look back that was about the time he got sick,so I think he was trying to tell me,hey I'm sick..he had a bladder infection.Didn't live too much longer. The one I have now,she will come in and pester me like that when her food dish is empty,no kids here to feed them I have to do it..