Old 06-06-2009, 07:28 AM
sewjoyce

Sounds like he's trying to use you!!

Send that text message and get him out of your hair! You deserve much, much better than what he's trying to give you!!

When I started dating again after my 1st husband died, this guy talked me into letting him move in with me. And he also talked me into buying a house I could NOT afford. He was supposed to contribute so much money a month -- yeah, right! I listened to him for a while because no one had paid me much attention since my husband died and I was just starved for affection -- and I had never lived alone! Well, he stole from me (right out of my purse) -- he had a very bad gambling problem -- and when I insisted he get his butt out of MY house, he demanded money because he had "given up" so much for me. Then, when I was sticking to my guns and threatened to have him thrown out of my house, he started insisting that we get married! He left when I started laughing -- I think he finally understood! Please don't let your situation go this far!! I finally had to let the bank repossess the house which hasn't done much for my self esteem or my credit rating... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: