Old 08-14-2011, 05:31 AM
kaykwilts

Originally Posted by jeanneb52
The feds can't get their own content straight. Why worry about mine? By the way, I tear the labels off my pillows and mattresses. I know they're comin' for me!
too funny....remember the Saturday Night Live skit where someone tore the label off the end of their mattress and the mattress police rolled out from under the bed and wrote them a ticket??? toooo funny :lol: :lol:

Everyone takes risks breaking different laws....most of us drive 5 mph over the speed limit, knowing that in most jurisdictions it isn't worth the policeman's time and energy to write you a ticket for going 5 mph over. I don't think that if someone doesn't label their product content when selling means they aren't ethical....maybe, like us all, just think it is a law that means little to them, like speeding, and decide to take their chances.

Now, I don't sell anything I make, and if I did, I don't really know what I would do about labeling.......but if I chose not to, it doesn't mean I am of questionable character.......