View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
Originally Posted by Lisa T
Oh, your daughter is just beautiful! She looks just like you!
And it is a really good sign that she is celebrating with you tonight, not just with her friends. I have a feeling you two will be very good friends! (If you aren't already.)
Lisa we are the best of friends and always have been. That is why the changes of late are so difficult for me. And this 21st B-day seems to be the solidification of all that has been happening. Sometimes I wish I had the crystal ball to look 5 years into the future but then I don't think I would have the nerve to look if I did have it.
My oldest is my daughter Sara. She has been my best friend my right hand and my confidant all her life. When she got married and lived two hours away it about killed me! We went and stayed one week out of every month for three years. She worked three jobs putting her DH thru Chiro school and was too busy to talk alot but we made it she and i. She got really homesick also.
She lives half an hour away now and I see her once or twice a week usually and we talk almost every day.
After them being gone for three years it is still a thrill to me to run into them in Walmart! And they have been back home for 9 years now! The seperation still lingers in my memory I guess and I appreciate seeing them more because of it. I was so glad when they moved back home.

You will survive the changes!! They aren't always easy but they are necessary.