View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Janis

I am so excited!!! We were in the Chicago, Il area to help take care of our grandchildren from last Wed. until we came home on Sunday. Sat., I got to thinking about my Singer sewing machines waiting for me to play with when I got home, and I couldn't wait to come home. I still haven't really used my FW since I got it this spring, and my Singer 99-13 is waiting on my kitchen table just begging for me to play with her. I do think that she will be Tillie in honor of my Aunt Tillie. My Grandma Bertha was a petite woman under 5 feet tall, so I'm thinking that Tillie sounds like a better name for her.
I'm hoping to start sewing on Mon. afternoon. I had cut out a pad/notions holder for my little FW before we went up to our daughter's home and didn't get a chance to start it before we left. I think that will be my first thing to sew.
It is so good to be home! We had been there for 19 days, and home for 10 before going back up for 5 days. Hopefully we can now stay home for a while and I can SEW!!!