Thread: 'fess up
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Janquiltz

You know - after reading so many posts that sound so much alike - I feel so much better knowing that I am not in this boat alone! I am sure that I could function more efficiently if there was a place for everything, and everything was in its place...but my area is just too small for my "stuff". I press in the FR and, except for when we expect the Grandkids at Christmas, the ironing board stays up all the time. I cut fabric on the kitchen island, baste quilts on the long formal dining room table (so, of course, my long boards that I use to baste the Sharon Schamber way stay in the same area). My hand quilting and hand sewing things are next to my chair in the FR so I can (once in awhile - like Monday nights when the Closer and Risolli and Isles are on) watch TV with my DH and do handwork at the same time. At least DH does not have to complain about all the books scattered around all over the house...our middle son got me a Nook Feb 2010. I love it! LOL - PS - I do not have any quilting projects located in our master bedroom or the bathrooms - we have a very large house and I firmly believe it using it to it's almost fullest extent.