View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Airwick156

I sat out on my patio sewing Christmas Stockings. Ate a salad, drank some iced tea...started gathering things for my secret Pal for September....AND visited 150 quilt shops on the computer for the FabShopHop!!!!
Petted the dogs, watered my husbands tomato plants,took a short nap, filed my fingernails, thought about shaving my legs, but figured that can wait till tomorrow. lol. Watched the landscapers attempt to weed eat the little suckles from the tree out in the yard...he gave up and they are still growing.
I watched a little gray squirrel come running into the yard to get some kernel corn that we buy for them and put out. Watched about 10 hummingbirds swarm past my head heading to the 2 hummingbird feeders we have out for them. Listened to the breeze. In the far distance I could hear a little child playing. Then when I was so engrossed in thought and daydreaming, the elementary school bell rang and scared me stupid. LOL School Starts on Monday here and they started the bell ringing today to make sure that it works. But thats about all I have done today. Was a nice pleasant day. :) Hope everyone else had a great day. OH, I live across the street from the elementary school and my patio faces the PLAYGROUND..