View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Quilting Aggi

I have two more little things to finish up in my room and I need to pick up the brackets this Friday after work. Once the two remaining things I want to hang are hung I'll be taking photos!!! So by Saturday evening I should be going camera crazy downstairs! I added a few little finishing touches to the room tonight with some wallhangings and cushions I made and some soft lighting and I'm getting sooooooooo excited!!! I'm really loving my room, even with the gaudy carpet and horrid 70s panelling (both of which I had hoped to replace during the whole reno phase and before the moving in phase which didn't happen). Hopefully over the winter I might be able to put in new flooring and walls cause I'm about to lose my soul on that @#(*#( panelling. The stuff is like concrete trying to screw in brackets to hang some of my wallhangings!!!

Anyway, just a couple more things to add to the room and then I'll be posting photos. Hopefully Saturday evening I'll be adding my pictures!! I can't WAIT to share them with you!! I have never had a room dedicated completely to my sewing before, so I'm all that more excited!

There will also be room for extra tables to conduct private classes and little day retreats!!! wooo hooo!!!