View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:57 PM
bookworm

Several things to add :)

1. I'm amazed at how much this thread grew. But its really useful to get other people's feedback on selling on ebay

2. I have no issue selling a machine with problems because its up to the buyer to decide if they want to take a chance on it and I give as much information as I can to help them decide. If I just sold a machine that I knew had problems but didn't say anything....that would just be wrong.

3. I did change my listing around based on comments from you guys; changed the shipping, took off the reserve, and raised the starting price. So thanks a lot :)

4. Cause some one mentioned it.... I am not offended in anyway by anything some one says on this thread. I vented, you all offered feedback. I may not agree with everything but I respect that you took the time to offer it.

And some buyers on Ebay are a pain in the rear. I did have some one buy it but then message me saying their wife didn't read the listing and wanted to just pay me part and not receive the machine *eye roll*

Then again I've had really good experiences with nice people on Ebay. Screwed up in the last 30 seconds and hit the wrong number and in my haste didn't realize that I bid 100 over my max O.o They were kind enough offer a mutual cancellation

I'm not really a fan of selling on Craigslist. No real rhyme or reason.... just don't like it. I wonder if I can post it here? I should check with the mods and see......