Old 06-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Lisa T

Originally Posted by sunnyhope
I also added ur blog to follow Lisa as u were so sweet and did it with mine :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am really greatful for that and the comments i have received lately as no one came on my blog even if i asked and i dont know its just i have this need of other ppl than my mum and my bestfriend to tell me i m doing ok.
They always love anything i do and while thats great i also want to get better which i dont when they never say well you can perhaps change this and it will look even better.
Do you have this problem with your close ones???

Actually, I am the "quilt police" at our house. LOL! My whole family quilts-my mom, sister, aunts, cousins, now my new SIL- and I was recently surprised to hear them refer to me as the "quilt police". My mom said that I always check her quilting for mistakes. I DO NOT!! (She never makes any. I am always admiring it because it's amazing.) But they tease me for being a perfectionist.

I am my own worst critic, but I always am so impressed with what other people do. We notice our own mistakes much more than other people notice them!