Old 08-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Mrs Shak

I was in a fabric store the other day and got a bunch of fabric (most were 1/4 yards). I went to use it yesterday and her cutting was so bad that I didn't get a full 1/4 yard on almost all of it.

I had also asked her where their birdseye cotton was and was told, "It's over by the other cotton at the end, if we have it. You might need to do a little searching, I don't always put things back where they're supposed to be." Needless to say, I didn't find it and asked her to show me to which she replied, "I don't have time to help you look for it, I'm busy."

This is not the first time I've had problems with her either cutting or attitude. I've talked to her but she just shrugs off complaints by saying, "I'm the manager, there's no one else to tell, deal with it." (Exact words I over heard her say to a different customer.)

I would shop other places but that's one of the only fabric stores within 30 miles of me.

Is there anyone I could contact to complain? Any suggestions on how to deal with her?