View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Nanamoms

I am curious about how you do that, too. I know that I can and they will go in my spam folder, but I don't know how to I only have experience with Microsoft Outlook which allows you to create rules to move messages to other folders (i.e. all of my QB messages go to a separate folder marked "Quilting" so that I know when new messages are posted. Any messages I don't want to receive anymore I open that message, click on "Rules" and click "Always move to" and then select "Deleted Items". That way I never see it. Sometimes it can take a while to do it because those slicksters sometimes change their email addresses and you have to do it for every different email address :?[/quote]

Thanks, I've wanted to figure out how to "sort" my emails without scanning them and manually sorting to different folders. As to the "junk mail", I've block sender after sender and yes yahoo groups that I just got tired of receiving a gazillion emails from daily. Right now they still go to a junk folder but I also might receive something that goes into "junk" that I need to move back to my Inbox so I STILL have to scan, delete or move. I'm going to research further cause it sure would make life easier. Oh, and yes, the spammers figure out how to get around their blocked sender notice!!!!