View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Quilting Aggi

I GOT TO SEW IN MY ROOM FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!! Mum and I started up our Thursday night quilting group last night. Although there were only 3 of the 5 of us there, we each had lots of room to work on our projects! I worked on making a rod pocket for another big wallhanging I plan to hang in my sewing room this weekend. I also started working on some chenille projects I've been wanting to make!

Trevor is working overnights this weekend and it's a long weekend here so guess what I'll be doing in the evenings when the sun goes down!! I'm seeing a few late nights this weekend. Me and the pooch hanging out in my little cozy room with some tunes playing, fabric flying, and perhaps a couple dog treats!!! hmm okay dog treats for Alexi and I'll pick up a bottle of red wine for me and some nibblies!! I think I'll have me a little sewing room warming party with me and pooch!!!! hee heee

Pictures are coming THIS weekend!!! I have to pick up a couple little things at the hardware store and Fabricville to complete the decor and then I'll be taking lots of photos!