Old 06-19-2009, 11:18 AM
mgshaw

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Melissa what are you talking about???????????????

Those feathers look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top quality workmanship!!! Looks like you have been doing feathers for YEARS!!!!!!!

I bought a book on feathers too, just haven't had the chance to really play with them yet. Perhaps in the Fall I'll get the chance. Right now I just want to be outside and enjoy my new garden and deck. Trevor and I are hoping to get the flowers for our flower boxes for the deck this weekend. I can't WAIT! In the evenings when the sun goes down is when I'll be heading to my sewing room to sew sew sew!!!

I taught myself free motion quilting over the winter and have become addicted!! I don't think I can do the straight sew machine quilting again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it doesn't look nice!! I think it looks GREAT! But now that I have learned free motion I just want to play in that area for a while!

Awesome job girl!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

What book did you get? I am looking for anything to help because I am going to get this FM down pat, even if it kills me!!!!! :lol: I have been looking at different books on line but I dont really know which ones would be good.