Thread: quilts for kids
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:58 PM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by RV Quilter
I contacted the closest chapter to me and it took her two weeks to answer me. Then she would be glad to have me volunteer and she would send me a kit to complete. I told her I was also working on some from my fabric. 6 weeks later sent e-mail that she had not forgotten me but had not gotten kits put together. What kind did I want. I told her infant. She would send it the weekend. Here we are 4 months from the time of contact and no kit. Oh yeah, the 11 quilts I made from my stash to donate I gave to the local EMS and fire. At least they appreciated getting them. If that's the way it works I'm not sure that anything I donated would get to where it belonged. Not a good experience. Will donate but not to them.
Wow I am so sorry you had a bad experience with this woman. Please don't give up.
Email directly to Quilts for kids at

www.quiltsforkids.com

and request a kit from them. I BELIEVE that this is where the main head quarters are at. I have always gotten mine in just a matter of about a week from the time I ordered them. So please please don't give up.