Old 06-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Jim's Gem

Hello,
I survived. We didn't get home until almost 1 am. I slept until almost 10 this morning. We had a great time, though I am exhausted. It was so crowded!!! There is a reason it was a black out day for Jen on her Southern California Pass!!! We didn't get to go on very many rides but we did have a great day together. I did not opt for the wheel chair, though I probably needed it the last hour or two. My calves and the tendon that runs to the right of your shin were screaming from all the walking. I usually have a long stride but was by the evening, I had to take much smaller steps.
She decided to buy a Southern California pass, which is the second level and talked me into it as well. By the time you go twice you have almost paid for it and I know that my Daughter who is currently in Iraq really wants to go as a family after she gets home. So we will have to plan at least 2 more trips, on much less crowded days!!!
It was a gorgeous day, got a little warm in the afternoon in the sun but I'd say the weather was pretty much perfect. We rode Splash Mountain at 9 pm and got soaked and then got a little cold. I was still wet by the time we got home!!!
For dinner we met sister Jennifer an another couple friends at Downtown Disney. One of the pictures is at fountain right by the restaurant we ate at with Jen.

Megs and I at the center of Main Street.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37637[/ATTACH]

She dragged me onto the spinning Tea Cups, this was taken right after we finished spinning before we got off.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37638[/ATTACH]

Me and my girls, After dinner with Jennifer. Sure wished Beth could have been with us!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37639[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-37637.jpe   attachment-37638.jpe   attachment-37639.jpe