Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 AM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Anyone else planning on coming if so please post on here before Monday September 5, 2011 and please send me a private message

we now have a total of 25 coming! Yipppeee but we have room for more, I just need to know if you are coming so I can reserve your spot for the free lunch

Originally Posted by craftybear
Hello Everyone, We will have lots of room for anyone to come to my 5th meet and greet in Shipshewana, Indiana

If you would like to attend please post a note on this thread and also send me a private message

You can bring hubby, friends, family or guests with you as I just need to know the total of # attending for the events.

1. Noon at Lolly's for a free catered lunch and demostrations by Lolly's (Be sure to bring show and tell projects with you)
2. afternoon we can carpool to surrounding quilt shops in Lagrange, Rome City and Middlebury
3. 6:00 pm. at 5 & 20 Restaurant for supper (be sure to bring show and tell projects with you)

If you are planning on coming to Lolly's please let me know as I need to keep Chris the owner of Lolly's up to date as to how many are coming for the catered lunch

Also if you need for me to call you on the phone, just send me a private message, so I can give you my cell phone #

So far we have a total of 23 coming to this event. (15 members and 8 guests)