Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Please come to my 5th Meet and Greet, September 7, 2011 Shipshewana, Indiana we will be meeting at noon at Lolly's Fabrics & Quilt Shop for Free catered lunch, demonstrations by Lolly's Quilt Shop and Bring your Show and Tell Projects  by ♥b >

Please come to my 5th Meet and Greet, September 7, 2011 Shipshewana, Indiana we will be meeting at noon at Lolly's Fabrics & Quilt Shop for Free catered lunch, demonstrations by Lolly's Quilt Shop and Bring your Show and Tell Projects by ♥b

Please come to my 5th Meet and Greet, September 7, 2011 Shipshewana, Indiana we will be meeting at noon at Lolly's Fabrics & Quilt Shop for Free catered lunch, demonstrations by Lolly's Quilt Shop and Bring your Show and Tell Projects by ♥b

Old 08-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Google Goddess

Please let me know if you can attend by private message, thanks

Originally Posted by kayahr
This is great! I'm moving to Indianapolis from Reno/Sparks, Nevada in a couple of days. Once I get there, I'll have to look at finances and plan accordingly. I think I can probably get my "stuff" together and make a decision by your August 24 deadline.

Marlys, didn't you used to live in Indy? I think I remember you from RCTQ.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Google Goddess

Hello Everyone, We will have lots of room for anyone to come to my 5th meet and greet in Shipshewana, Indiana

If you would like to attend please post a note on this thread and also send me a private message

You can bring hubby, friends, family or guests with you as I just need to know the total of # attending for the events.

1. Noon at Lolly's for a free catered lunch and demostrations by Lolly's (Be sure to bring show and tell projects with you)
2. afternoon we can carpool to surrounding quilt shops in Lagrange, Rome City and Middlebury
3. 6:00 pm. at 5 & 20 Restaurant for supper (be sure to bring show and tell projects with you)

If you are planning on coming to Lolly's please let me know as I need to keep Chris the owner of Lolly's up to date as to how many are coming for the catered lunch

Also if you need for me to call you on the phone, just send me a private message, so I can give you my cell phone #

So far we have a total of 23 coming to this event. (15 members and 8 guests)
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Google Goddess

Anyone else planning on coming if so please post on here before Monday September 5, 2011 and please send me a private message

we now have a total of 25 coming! Yipppeee but we have room for more, I just need to know if you are coming so I can reserve your spot for the free lunch

Originally Posted by craftybear
Hello Everyone, We will have lots of room for anyone to come to my 5th meet and greet in Shipshewana, Indiana

If you would like to attend please post a note on this thread and also send me a private message

You can bring hubby, friends, family or guests with you as I just need to know the total of # attending for the events.

1. Noon at Lolly's for a free catered lunch and demostrations by Lolly's (Be sure to bring show and tell projects with you)
2. afternoon we can carpool to surrounding quilt shops in Lagrange, Rome City and Middlebury
3. 6:00 pm. at 5 & 20 Restaurant for supper (be sure to bring show and tell projects with you)

If you are planning on coming to Lolly's please let me know as I need to keep Chris the owner of Lolly's up to date as to how many are coming for the catered lunch

Also if you need for me to call you on the phone, just send me a private message, so I can give you my cell phone #

So far we have a total of 23 coming to this event. (15 members and 8 guests)
Old 09-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Google Goddess

I just sent private messages to all of the ones that has signed up for my 5th meet and greet

and if anyone else would like to come please send me a private message before Monday September 5, 2011

I can't wait to meet all of you, we have members coming from Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire

Be sure to bring show and tell and bring your cameras!

Remember you can bring guests with you family, friends, hubby etc. Just let me know total coming!

If you like send me a private message so I can give you my cell phone # for the meet and greets.

Karen, Craftybear
Old 09-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Google Goddess

Thank you to everyone that attended my 5th Meet and Greet in Shipshewana, Indiana. We all had a blast!

We had members from Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Montana and New Hampshire that attended. Also we had one visiting from Pennsylvania that was shopping at the quilt shop and ran into her, what a surprise.

Here are links: pictures that was taken at our meet and greet.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-151370-1.htm

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-151474-1.htm

Shipshewana, Indiana Meet and Greet September 7, 2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]253902[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-253896.jpe