View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:12 PM
jrhboxers

Originally Posted by belmer
For Autumn, I made my own from card stock and a hole punch to add the raffia and I used a tiny gold safety pin to connect the tags. Somtimes I would use a ink stamp with little pumplins ans fall leaves. Get creative and use your imagination. Then on the underside of the tag I would use the price tag gun with the sticky labels.
This is like what I have done in the past. I design a tag (usually 2-2.5" sq) in my WordPerfect, adding in clip art or something that I have drawn, including my info (address, phone, website). I print them out on colored card stock. I cut them out with a paper cutter to make really clean edges. Then I use a corner punch and make them 'pretty' and thread in a pretty ribbon. When I am marking the pieces, I will either write the price on the back in pencil (in case it is a gift like mentioned before) or use some small round labels that I have preprinted with prices on the computer. I attach the tag to the piece with a small brass safety pin.

Clear as mud right? HTH

I like this because I can change my tags to match either the event, the season or the beneficiary of the money. And there are TONS of clip art available on line for free.