View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Crissie

Well... maybe we need a special heading "Furry Friends" here! I too was about ready to skin one of my Kitty Friends the other night! I have four cats one is outside as she is a feral cat and I can't get close to her, I captured her about four years ago to have her fixed and I feed her every day she is really pretty. I talk to her as she hides in the junipers! We have three house cats... What was I doing when I felt this would be fun? We are both retired and my husband loves cats! Two just turned one year old, the other night one that is called Ms. Paws jumped from my bed to the top of a wall that divides the dressing area from the bedroom. I could not believe my eyes! So I've placed decorative boxes on top of the divider. It seems to have worked??? Our bedroom set in one of those bridge sets with the closets on either side and a bridge going across to the other side... She jumped up there first so I looked for some pretty things to kind of discourage her from jumping up there. I never thought in my wildest dreams she would jump to the top of that wall! Instead of de clawing... (I don't like the idea of that) I was toying with the ides of dis-jointing her to make her shorter? Ha Ha.. Just kidding I love my Furry friends!