Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: And I Say...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!

Blog Entries
    Ok...most of you may know that I have 4...yes, FOUR cats in my house. They are all worthless and I am going to condemn them to some horrible fate. :twisted:

I carefully saved the seeds from a Butternut squash so I could plant them in a few days. They were resting on a paper towel in my kitchen window to dry out a little. I woke up this morning to find this....... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: And now I have to SCRUB my entire kitchen!!!

Someone (s) around here is NOT doing their job..not to mention any names, but they all talk funny...start their words with an MMMM and end it with an OWWWWW. :roll:

Incriminating evidence
    Name:  Attachment-33862.jpe
Views: 14
Size:  31.5 KB

They were napping and watching over you while you slept. Buttttt you may need to teach them to hunt again. :wink:

YUP Ican relate to that! Dangcats napping when they should have been hunting!

OK, I know it's not meant to be funny -- but it is!! (Sorry-- :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Blog Entries
    I am sorry that you have to scrub your whole kitchen.
    But I must agree, it is funny!! :D :D :D :D :D

Maybe if you teach them to read... My mom started with Dr. Seuss. :roll:

I think the cats need a good talking to about their responsibilities around the house. It looks like they have gone a little soft. :( Sorry you had to add a kitchen scrub down to the plans for the day.

Things do not necessarily stay where you want when there are critters in your house! :?
    I have all these cats and I found mouse droppings in the cupboard under the sink! How can this BE!!! I have seen them staring at spaces in the kitchen, so I should have been prepared! :?

I know just what you mean. My cats will walk away with anything. We have one that gets in DD dirty clothes and pulls out her undies. He usually leaves them in the middle of the living room floor. I let NO ONE in my house til I have checked out the living room. Silly cat.

Blog Entries
    That's it.....they're fired :x :x :x Maybe you will have to send them to "Kitty Kindergarten" for some re-training :roll: :roll: :roll:

Blog Entries
    Urrgh!

and for their punishment..............make them eat DOG food....that will teach them...........

Sorry, can't help but giggle......I wonder which one said"I've got an idea!!!"

They were busy guarding the quilts!

Sorry Patti but that's funny and I don't care who you are. Animals make our lives interesting don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
    and for their punishment..............make them eat DOG food....that will teach them...........

Love the "idea" thing. Or are they southern cats who say "Hey y'all, watch this!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

Love the "idea" thing. Or are they southern cats who say "Hey y'all, watch this!"
    OMG!! That's funny!! "hey y'all, watch this!" LMAO!!!

Patti, I'm sorry you have to clean your kitchen. Took my daffed mind a bit to figure out WHY you had to clean. Didn't realize that there was a mouse around. Had thought for a minute the cats ate the seeds. In my house, a certain furry little 4 legged girl would have eaten them, she eats everything else! lol She loves Soybeans in a pod...silly thing!

Patti, maybe you should just tell them they cannot inspect any more quilts until they get the "critter" problem under control. But, then again....you have spoiled them and they probably didn't know WHAT that mouse thing was! :)

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

OMG!! That's funny!! "hey y'all, watch this!" LMAO!!!

Patti, I'm sorry you have to clean your kitchen. Took my daffed mind a bit to figure out WHY you had to clean. Didn't realize that there was a mouse around. Had thought for a minute the cats ate the seeds. In my house, a certain furry little 4 legged girl would have eaten them, she eats everything else! lol She loves Soybeans in a pod...silly thing!

Patti, maybe you should just tell them they cannot inspect any more quilts until they get the "critter" problem under control. But, then again....you have spoiled them and they probably didn't know WHAT that mouse thing was! :)
    OMG Terri I had the same thoughts as you, that the cats ate em and they had the 'trots' all over the kitchen!! So the little devils haven't been doing there jobs..... :wink: :lol: :roll:

Yup, that's what I thought! lol

It's just the kittys are spoiled. They probably saw the mouse and wondered WHEN mom moved the new tenants in lol

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Patti, I once had five housse cats and they were all lined up eating their dinner one day and a mouse jumped out of the rubbish bag that was standing waiting to be taken out and ran right under their noses - not ONE of them batted an eyelid!

K x

Blog Entries
    I think some of you "softies" are just taking up for the lazy beasts :evil: but in self defense, I set out a trap last night. I can only put out 1 because I have to fix it where the cat can't get to it...so its on the right side of the sink behind a knife holder. I think the mouse is on the left side of the sink behind the bread box....where was the cat you ask????

....Right smack dab in the middle, sitting in the sink...warning the mouse not to check behind the knife holder!!!!GRRRRRR!!!

So....still no captured mouse.... :cry:

And, I bet I know which one said, "Hey, watch this!!".. :roll:

Patti....Honest...I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you!
    LMAO!!!!

I once had a critter that left droppings like that ...turns out he was as big as a cat.....even the dog was afraid of it......I put out a rat trap and he set it off 3 times before the thrid charm got him......see I use to live along the river and it was a river rat....and he was the size of a cat......I could tell you some stories.......good luck on getting him.....:-)

Blog Entries
    gcathie...if thats the case here... Oh, and I guess I'll have to make room for the cats and DH here with me!

Maybe we better just move! :shock:

Ahhhh it will be okay.....sooner or latter.....:-)

I'd send Big Boy over, but he'd probably just lay on it lol
    Little girl would show it her belly lmao

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast