View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Airwick156

I don't know if I ever mentioned this here or not. But I am going to make a LONG 64 years go by in an instant.

DNA TESTS results came back POSITIVE. ON the first try. :)). I got an Uncle Gary I got an Uncle Gary!!!!!!

My Cousin is doing a family tree on my dads side of the family and hes been working on it for I believe a couple of years now. While doing this family tree....it was found out that there possibly was another child born to my grandparents and put up for adoption. I am not sure HOW he found this person but anyways he did. He would have been I THINK the 5th child. As of right now I don't know why he was given up for adoption...but I sure can't wait for any information that my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins have. OMG I have a "new OLD" Uncle. As far as I know, he lives in York Springs, Pennsylvania. He is 64 years old and is married. I don't know about kids or anything yet, but I am doing the HAPPY DANCE. I am so honored to have a "New" to me Uncle. But in a sense I am also sad that my grandma and grandpa isn't alive to see this day and that hes going to be part of our family again. :)