DNA test results

Old 09-09-2011, 12:33 PM

Congrats!
Old 09-09-2011, 02:21 PM

That's great news. Wish I could find a relative or two.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:23 PM

You are such a caring loving person and I'm so happy this happened for you. Keep us informed of how things are goingl Blessings on you and your new "family."
Old 09-12-2011, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by jmanghamom
Robyn, I am convinced that my sister was my mother. She was a very wild person with very little morals. Yes, she is 13 years and 11months and 8 days older than me. I have tried to find out about my father, but seem to hit a blank wall. He was born in Andover,Vermont, which no longer exists. It has been encorperated into Burlington. He was 23 when I was born. The WPA hospital was one that was erectect for the workers and their families by the government, in Las Vegas , Nv. It was turned over to the city later and all records are stored in the archives in D.C. My so called sister, died about 5 years ago with colon cancer. She had one other child, which I raised from the time I was 8 until I was 12, along with two other brothers, and a sister. I have lived with the wondering most of my life and my one consulation is knowing I am God's child.
I am sorry for your heartache. I know what it is like to growup in a home where your treated badly just for existing. I finally had to just walk away from my parents and not look back. I have wonderful children and grandchildren. I have wonderful friends that are my family also. I always tried to be a better parent to my kids. I also made sure that they heard me telling them how much I loved them and how proud I was of them. I wish you peace in you life. It's probably a safe bet that what you have always suspected is the truth. And you sister never wanted to admit anything for whatever reasons. I'm sending hugs and love to you.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:32 PM

how exciting!!