View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Debra Mc

Originally Posted by jmanghamom
You are so lucky. I am 79 years old and don't know who my real mom or dad are. I was very mistreated as a child and could never figure out why i was hated so. I was in my forties when I had to go thru a top secret security clearance. It took them 6 months to get it for me. It was then I knew something was wrong with my birth certificate. It looked like it was a copy of two different documents. One said I was born in the wpa hospital and the other said at home. One said my mom was only 13 and the other said 32. One named my father as an engineer and one said he was a rigger. Both worked on Hoover Dam. One said my father was born in Vermont, the other Kansas. The name of my mothers were Ida on one and Ila on the other. I asked my mom and my sister about it but both of them said I was crazy. I did get my father's birthcertificate. I may be crazy, but I can't get a passport with my birth certificate. They say it has been messed with.
How sad. Never understood how somebody could be so mean to an adopted child. People are just awful sometimes. Makes you wonder.