View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 01:19 AM
annthreecats

Originally Posted by valsma
Today I found the perfect fabrics to work with a fabric i've had in my stash for sometime. The colors work so well. Problem, it was Wal Mart. Well after a looooong time frame, no associates, multipule calls for associate, I finally got an assitant manager to come over and cut fabric. Not even his dept. Let's just say I let him have it. I told him the fabric dept. was broken, what was the point of putting the dept. back in if nobody can buy fabric when they want it. If it was a self serve dept. it would be no big deal, but this is a dept. that cannot be self serve. That by putting the fabric in the middle of the store it was easy for the associates to ignore customers there. He finally gets my fabric cut (would have walked away if it hadn't been the perfect colors) broken telxon, no telxon/printer, fire drill, I get my fabric but no price tickets on any of it.
Well bless his heart and I will be calling the store to give him kuddos, he gave it to me for free. I told him that wasn't needed just fixing the fabric dept would be enough, but he said no it was mine for nothing. Over 4 yards. He was so sweet even after taking an butt chewing and yes I did apologize for chewing him out so bad, that I realize it isn't really his fault, but a lot is what corporate sets down. He was still very sweet and he made the aggrivation right. Some of them do care.

Picture was taken with cellphone so color quality is not very good. They are all beautiful jewel tones. The square is the one they go with.
Wow, Valsma, why were you so mean to that poor store manager? Yeah, I get it, you wanted the fabric. He probably only gave you the fabric for free because he couldn't wait to see you leave.