View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:02 PM
amandasgramma

LOL This is funny!

I was standing waiting for an elevator that would be going up-- there were 6 elevators in that area. A woman walked up and pushed the button for DOWN. An elevator going up came and I got on -- turned to notice her getting on. I put my hand out and said "sorry --- the elevators are being repaired and are only going up today". She got off and walked to the stairs ---- I almost fell on the floor laughing!

Was talking to a woman who told me this story. She was waiting in an administrator's office for a meeting. The Admin. was out - but his secretary was there. The phone rang, the secretary answered it. While talking on the phone, another phone rang. She put #1 caller on hold, took 2nd call. While talking on #2 call, a third call came in. She said "just a minute", put the phone down and ran into the Admin's office to take the call. Finally - when all calls were done, friend asked why she didn't just put all the calls on hold with her phone. Secretary said "duh, there's only one HOLD button on my phone"!!!!!!!!! For those young ones here who don't understand ---- that hold button would have worked for all 6 phone lines!!!!!!