Old 09-23-2011, 08:16 PM
raedar63

Unfortunatly when my sons were little there were teachers that were horrible to me when I went to them about my kids. I even had one teacher that bullied my learning disabled son. He is now an alcoholic and I have heard him bring up that incidence a few times. Small town and if you aren't one of the chosen few "upper class" "popular" kids they turn a blind eye. My son was literally beaten with bruises all over him where they ganged up on him and punched him over and over inside the small gym.This was the 4th grade! Nothing was done. Now 15 years later I have to look at the ringleader every morning at the hospital where I work, he is a Pharmacy student and I still have a horrible time not telling this punk. It is so heartbreaking. My oldest son was also bullied, lunch money stolen daily in the bathroom when I went to the school the teacher said " do you expect me to be able to watch every student every second" This was also 4th grade.She was a witch, and now the boy that was doing this is in the paper a few times a year they are 26 and he has been to prison twice that I know of. Maybe if he would have been diciplined then..... Unfortunatly the parents of bullys are often bullies as well.