Old 09-24-2011, 05:02 AM
kwhite

My daughter was bullied on the bus by an older boy. She was not innocent. She admitted to taunting him. My DH and DD went to the door of this child. Dad answered. DH told him what was going on and he called the boy to the door. DH said they child's face turned snow white when he saw them. His dad was great. He was made to apologize. DD did as well. He never bothered her again.
When she was in preschool there was a boy that would hit her. I went to the teacher and the director of the school. She did nothing so I told her when my child hits this kid back I don't want to hear a word and you will not say a word to her. I was told "we do not tolerate hitting in the school" to which I replied apparently you do or my child would not be getting hit several times a week by this kid. One day I was in the class and he hit another child. The teacher was USELESS!!! I called the child over and got right down on his level. I told him who I was and told him if he ever hit her again we would have a BIG meeting with his parents and all of the school administrators. Miraculously he never hit her again. AMAZING!!!